A Grade II Listed white stucco Georgian house located in South Devon.
A two-story house with antique furnishings dating to the early nineteenth century.
The house has seven bedrooms, some with four poster beds, three bathrooms, a large dining room, two drawing rooms, one with a grand piano and a library with bold Sir Walter Crane wallpaper.
The large entrance hall is double height with a carved wooden staircase and a decorated skylight.
The house is over 1500 sqm and is set within 180 acres of private parkland.
Outside comprises open lawns with a fountain, walled gardens, stone terraces, a chapel, a stable yard, lakes, fields and woodland.
The estate has a 2.5m wide gated entrance accessible to large vehicles and ample onsite parking.
2 hour drive from Bristol and 4.5 hour from London.