200m2 workshop based in Greenwich dating back to the 1900’s. Facilities required for any type of event & shoot: Toilets, power, lighting, access, parking and various transport links nearby.
– The Old Joinery is 20m by 10m in dimension
– Drive-in Access through 3.8m x 4.2m roller shutters
– 100A power 3 Phase with adaptable outlets (4 x 32A, 6 x 16A, 8 x 13A)
-Additional 572sqft space adjoining the warehouse for filming (with roller shutter access)
-Outside filming areas
– Green screen/Photographic studio optional
– Toilets,2 x basic kitchen on site.
– Production Office
– Make Up Room
– On-site parking
– Fork Lift
– Event and Production Management
– Props and Creative Production