An immaculately presented 18th century 5-bedroom country family home with modern twists mixed with traditional feature contained within 3,500 sq feet. It is set amidst impressive landscaped gardens and grounds of 5 acres.
a charming family home understood to date in part from the early 1800’s with later additions. The house is arranged over two floors and has many features:-
- A wealth of exposed timbers and beams, internal oak panelled doors, solid oak flooring to the entrance hall and family room. Bespoke oak staircase.
- Two reception rooms feature impressive inglenook fireplaces.
- David Salisbury orangery with magnificent views of the garden.
- Beautiful grey and gold bookcase in family room
- Grey painted kitchen and breakfast room by Smallbone of Devizes with a bespoke painted utility room
- A small stunning oak library
- 4 double bedroom all with beams. Main bedroom has an en-suite and a painted fitted dressing room, plus a single bedroom.
- The property in total has six toilets (4 in the main house, 1 in gym and 1 in annex).
- Detached Double garage
- Detached outbuilding gym (or an empty space) with sauna and shower room
- Victorian Messenger glasshouse with attached bothy/potting shed
- Victorian Summerhouse
- Gabriel Ash Greenhouse with walkway to potting shed