An historic Grade II English country house dating from 1603, with later parts designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens.
Gardens landscaped by Humphry Repton and planting by Gertrude Jekyll.
Stone walls, terraces, yew hedging, colonnades, fountains and flower gardens.
A lakeside walk of shrubs and ornamental trees and a boathouse from Lewis Kennedy.
A working estate with herds of cattle, sheep and pigs and a stud of the oldest registered herd of pedigree Shetland ponies in existence today.
One of Sussex’s best known private cricket grounds and the Estate pub is at the entrance to the main drive.
By car, 35 miles to London.
By train, nearest station at Tunbridge Wells, 49 mins from Charing Cross; and East Grinstead 55 mins from London Victoria.