A fine regency period house and garden which has been extensively restored over the last 5 years. The property is located less than 20 miles from central London and benefits from ample parking and good access. It extends to over seven thousand square feet including many formal rooms such as a vast dining room with high panelled ceilings that can seat twenty.
Dating back to the 1500s, the main gothic-inspired Regency house was built circa 1780.
The property extends to sixteen acres with formal gardens, a full kitchen garden, and fields with far reaching views to the Surrey Hills. Additionally there is: a swimming pool overlooking the kitchen garden; a well-equipped gym sitting above the old tennis court; outbuildings of various use; and a brick stable block and yard.
Waterloo to Cobham & Stoke D’Abernon 38mins
By car 50mins to Central London